Saturday, February 13, 2010

Photos

Bonjour! See photos of our trip www.smithgalleryphotography.com. More updates to come.

Very little sleep last night. Loud chanting/singing from local church until 3:30 am. Feel pretty good despite. Had "shower" and breakfast...my new favorite...Haitian coffee. Cough is better, I think. Ribs hurt very much from so much coughing. On Zpack now and took Vicodin for pain. Yep; hitting the hard stuff. We're not messing around anymore:) Eating well. Eric asked what I'm eating here. Rice and beans are a staple. We make sandwiches and have crackers/chips at lunch. Oatmeal/eggs, trail mix at breakfast. Have had chicken. Goat is big here, but haven't had it yet, as far as I know. "Figs" which are bananas to us. Fried plantanes. I'm eating well. More later. Time to go to work. Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment